TB100 Turbidity Meter
Portable turbidity meter, up to 5 points calibration, selectable turbidity unit and measurement mode.
• Easy-to-use portable turbidity meter comes with a standard carrying case.
• 2 to 5 points push-button calibration using the Formazin Standards.
• Selectable 4 turbidity units, including the NTU, FNU, EBC and ASBC.
• Single measurement mode automatically recognizes and locks the stable reading.
• Continuous measurement mode can be used for indexing or matching the sample vials.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
resolution, date and time, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 100 data sets.
• Stored data can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter or USB port) ensures that use the
• Drinking water and swimming pool
• Environmental monitoring
ISO 7027 nephelometric method (90° scattered light)
0~1100 NTU, 0~275 EBC, 0~9999 ASBC
±2% (0~500 NTU), ±3% (501~1100 NTU)
0.01 (0~100 NTU), 0.1 (100~999 NTU), 1 (999~1100 NTU)
2 to 5 points (0.02, 10, 200, 500, 1000 NTU)
Infrared-emitting diode, 850nm wavelength
< 0.02 NTU
Round cuvettes, 60×25mm
Manual or Automatic (15 minutes after last key pressed)
Stores up to 100 data sets
USB communication interface
3×1.5V AA batteries or DC5V power adapter
Turbidity standards (0, 200, 500, 1000 NTU)
Sample vials (2 PCS)
|Sample Vial||Suitable for the TB series turbidity meters|
Carton Dimensions (L×W×H)